Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Good Bye Jake


This was happier days last summer...nice remembering as the COLD front moves in here in East Texas- it was 76 when we got here to Lisa and Sam's but will be 36 by tonight. BRRRR!!!
Yes, it has been a LONG time since I have visited my site and I've probably lost my 3 readers!!!


This morning we said goodbye to Jake as Dave loaded him in the truck and took him off to the Doggie Rescue Depot. After having 3 different neighbors bring him home and complain about him and then yesterday- I came home from work early and found Jake locked in his cage- so let him out- not knowing that Dave had locked him up because the new house down the street was pouring cement...anyway...he got in LOTS of trouble yesterday so today...he is probably on his way to doggie heaven.
So...we bid Jake a fond farewell and wish a Happy THanksgiving all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering where you have been! Poor Jake! I understand though. We had a dog that got into trouble all the time so he had to go bye bye too! John didn't appreciate Petey leaving him presents on his side of the bed! hee hee!!!
You guys have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Love you guys!

Beth said...

That is so sad . . . I thought he was working out. : (