Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Almost ready for Brick!

Here I am just downloading picutures and Dave is ready to run to Wal-Mart for Paint Primer- so have to run...no more pix!
Friday we were at Amy's with the Fishers-here they are...I wanted to show the kids all playing chess..oh well.
Just as we were ready to leave- we went in to say goodnight to JM and Josiah- who had put themselves to bed at 8- we hardly noticed with all the activites going on- I just noticed that Jm and Josiah and Ana and Abby were gone! When we peeked in at Jm and Jo. JM asked if he could show up his costume for the upcoming Medievel Feast. I said, "sure"...not knowing it entailed sending me out to mom to see if he could have permission to go to the garage and get his sword...then taking 10 minuts to get changed in to his costume! But it was well worth it. Here he is.. The older girls have made quite elaborate costumes for all the kids. We got quite the invitation! I'll have to get to work on our costumes- just have 2 weeks until the Festival!
Have a great week. Thanks for visiting!
Saturday we did NOT get to see Henry, Jonah and Lisa but DID have the blessing of Sam to work and our Grandpup-Elmer- who was overjoyed to come and visit.

3 comments:

Lisa H said...

Great pictures! I love the one of JM's costume! Very fun. Hope you're enjoying your day!

Beth said...

Cute description of Elmer!

Michelle said...

Thanks for posting pictures of the Fishers. Rod and I knew them when we lived in Tulsa a few years ago.(Small world, isn't it?)
My how their kids have grown!!!! Tell them we said hello!