Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 16, 2006

Photo Journal of...

I had one of those lovely events this morning- the semi-annual dentist visit...but since retiring I haven't been up to putting myself through one of those all inclusive x-ray sessions. I submitted to the machine this morning- 15 of them! and the scraping and probing for the cleaning and am SO glad that is all over with a good report! After running a few errands I stopped at Lisa's and am using their high speed internet...but looks like Blogger is still having trouble uploading pictures...so...no picture journal anyway.
I'll try again tonight, while Dave is at Men's Life. We have just 4 more days after today to get packed and ready to leave for Florida so there is MUCH to get done at home.
Check with me later.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hummm . . . looking forward to what sounds like interesting pictures! :)

Lisa H said...

Henry was very sorry that he missed you yesterday! It was good to see you!