Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Teach us oh Lord to number our days!


This picture was from just a few weeks a go as Kelly, my daughter in law, her mom, and I had spent the day sewing flags for Battle Cry. We had a great day together, laughing, sewing and enjoying each other's company. Kelly's mom came and spent several weeks with Kelly as she was recovering from a fractured vertebrae after her car wreck. It was a time of blessing for all of them to have this time together.

Little did anyone know that in just a few weeks, Kelly's mom, would suffer a brain aneurism and tonight is in critical condition. She had an encouraging day yesterday- the day Kelly posted on her blog but today the news is not so good. Please pray for Kelly, her dad and the rest of the family.

You can see Kelly's blog on my side bar for more updated information.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Mary Beth! I sure hate to hear this news. Poor Kelly. I know what she is going through. I will be praying for her. My mom is coming to visit me next Thursday and staying 16 days. It will be hard for her without dad but we intend to cherish this time we have together. Now after reading this post, I will cherish my time with my mother even more. We just never know when our time here on earth is done. My cousin is 41 and he had a major heart attack Monday and is in Indy not doing well at all. He suffered brain damage and is on a respirator. It doesn't look good. He is not saved. I rejoice knowing that I will see my father in heaven one day! I am so very thankful for the gift of salvation that Christ so graciously gives to us . . .I do not deserve such a gift.
I love you and Dave and keep you and Amy and Brian and kids in my prayers. I will keep cheking your blog and Kelly's for updates. Love, Brandi

Anonymous said...

Mary Beth, just wanted you to know that Jon and Kelly along with all of the rest of you are in our prayers now and in the days ahead as we know many hard times are in store for Kelly. We trust that the goodness and faithfulness of the Lord will surround her and that she will have a peace that passes our understanding. This world is not our home. Wanda is sitting at the feet of our Savior. Much love to all and continued prayers.
Love always,
Ginger