Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Florida happenings

Looks like it is cold in Florida? It WAS a few days a go when we visited Blue Springs to view the Manatee. They come in when the ocean waters get cold- to Blue Springs where the water is 72 degrees year round. It was a great day for viewing these Manatee...we saw about 30 in the clear spring waters in one place.




All those large grey images in teh water ar the manatee. Quite interesting.

Today we are reading, watching football on t.v.- after our a.m. trip to the library and the Thrift Store and to help set up for tonight's dance ( only they set up last night! ):
Tonight we attend the dinner dance. Thought you might enjoy seeing a picture of Dave line dancing...we do lots of that here and love it! Such a life. God has granted us the joy of being together here in Florida and enjoying each other's company and for that we are THANKFUL! Now you are wondering why we are so anxious to get home??????

3 comments:

Lisa H said...

Love the picture of Dave dancing! It looks like he was having fun! I wish we could have been there to see the manatee--that would be a fun thing to do with the kids!

Jan said...

We never made it to Blue Springs to see the manatees but it looks like you picked a perfect day! Do you think line dancing would qualify as weight-bearing exercise?

Beth said...

My computer froze up when I accessed your last email . . . but, yes please come for dinner. :)

I am trying earthlink in an attempt to solve all my problems—so far I'm not impressed. Maybe you could give me a tutorial. I think they are going to give you a month free (I put you down as my referral).