Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 23, 2006


Okay...let's try again...here Nina and I are inside the front door. Awesome huh?
Here's a shot from the master bath...
and...Thanksgiving dinner Phillipines style...
...just one of the deccorative items in the living room...
We started the day there with Mass...mostly in Phillipino...but beautiful...and then had a fantastic meal...and danced the afternoon and evening away with music played by our DJ- Sonny- the same that was on the Cruise with us...A beautiful, fun day! God is good!

2 comments:

Lisa H said...

Just tried to leave a message and it made me sign in...and then deleted my comment. I'm not so sure I like the "blogger in beta" so much.

Anyway, it sounds like you had a really fun time! I bet it was very fun to try a new meal on Thanksgiving! And the house looked amazing! So fun!

Beth said...

Wow what a beautiful house! Sounds like you guys are having fun. Love all the pictures!