Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Teen Mania...Honor Academy


I know that most who read my blog do not comment. But....I know you are out there and checking in because you tell me! You know that all of our family works for the Lord- most of them at Teen Mania. Today's article in the Tyler paper will give you a good insight into what the work of David and the Honor Academy does. (actually this article came out in October but I JUST FOUND it when I was cheking Google to see what there was about the Honor Academy etc....oh well, who would tell mom????) Just paste the address into your browser and read away!

http://www.tylerpaper.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=17389213&BRD=1994&PAG=461&dept_id=510175&rfi=6

4 comments:

Beth said...

If you miss a day of Hazel and Blue, it might come back to haunt you . . . I posted this article the day it came out. :)

Unknown said...

ooops...we couldn't figure out why NONE of our kids would have told us about it!

Anonymous said...

Yes,we are out there checking your blog (and Beth's). Great article about TM. I see you have been tagged by Lisa. Can't wait to see what you have to share with us.

Unknown said...

Hi Marybeth,
you don't know me, but I have an odd story for you! I was just doing a search for Stasi Eldridge and her book Captivating, and for some reason your blog popped up. ( I guess this is because you have it listed as a favorite.) Anyway, in reading your blog (from 2006)I saw a reference to the TM Honor Acadamy and your son Dave. I clicked on his name in your list and recognized that he was my Project Director for my very first mission trip to Albania in 1995! Because of that trip I returned in 1996 to Albania with TM. I have since returned two times, once was in 2002 to live there for 4 months as a mission intern. I new have a degree in Missions from ORU, married a wonderful ORU guy who studied to be a pastor, have a beautiful baby girl, and we plan to one day do full time missions. I was only 15 when I went on that first mission trip, but God used that trip with Dave as my PD to put Albania in my heart. Isn't it amazing to see what God does with our (your and your son's) faithfulness?
Blessings!