Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas...my 3 sons...daughter...and...

Christmas Eve...already 5 days a go! What a glorious day it was for us. That morning ALL 23 of our children, spouses and their children showed up at our church, Church on the Rock, in Quitman, Texas, to worship with us. What a blessing and the best Christmas present one could want! (Jon obliged us by wrapping up a box with a card that said, "We came to church".
That afternoon we shared dinner (Beth shows Amy how to do the green bean thing!)
and gifts but the best gift was the morning and then just having them all in our home for the day. The kids played and had so much fun...adults ate...and ate...and ...
visted and cheered the Broncos to victory!
Christmas...children....15 grandchildren...could we be more blessed? God is SO good and we Praise HIM for all HIS mercies in our lives.

8 comments:

Jan said...

A truly wonderful Christmas Eve for the whole family to spend the day together! I had been looking forward to some new pictures and you really gave us some good ones. Thanks!! Have a good, safe trip back to FL and enjoy your time there.

Lisa H said...

Love the picture of the Hasz boys at their finest! Very funny. It really was a fun day, wasn't it?

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of all the grandkids! Was that Beth cooking? If so I am impressed, she always leads me to believe it's the other's with the "kitchen" talents. Happy New Year! We received a beautiful photo of their family in the mail, I love it! I keep kidding about finding a way to get to TX to meet Lisa...she's great! Hug her for me and tell her how much I love blogging with her (you might be headed to FL already). Alicia and I do love the Hasz family :)

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beth said...

It was a great time! I wish you guys were going to be here for New Year's Eve—the TM party was a wash, so we're all going to my sister's. Hope yours is fun! :)

upward said...

Hi there. I'm a 24-year-old who just lost my mom - godly Titus 2 mentor - this past September to cancer. I came accross your blog and didn't know if you are open to receiving email, but thought I would ask...

Unknown said...

I LOVE reading your blog! I love seeing all the pictures you put on here. The Smith kids are really growing. We miss them and you and Dave so much. We are so blessed that God allowed us to meet in Orlando before moving all of us away from there! Keep the posts coming! I check in everyday!

upward said...

What a blessing to hear back from you - thank you. It is funny how random connections can be. My church is very much like a sov. grace church partly related to my dad being pastor and friend of several at Covenant Life in DC. As far as teen mania is concerned, I'll be attempting for the 2nd time to Project Direct with GE this summer. If you get a moment to drop your email via my address, it is AliciaJ111@aol.com. If you are busy, I understand. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a note!