Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Before and After

Okay...here's what is going on. On Tuesday, while Lisa and I were out getting our hair cut...Dave was home redoing the flower beds around the house. It is a job we started last March but decided to stop until the sprinkler system was in since it would go into some of the beds. So..now when it is 103! Dave is working again in the yard. Here is the before and after...the side on the right is the after in case you can't tell! It really looks good.

Now for the hair. Here is the before- last weekend- Yikes! Then the after

And this last picture I'm posting to change my comment picture. It was how I had my hair last JAn. after I had HATED the haircut 2 weeks earlier- I'm thinking of going back to this. What do you think?

3 comments:

Beth said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Awesome haircut! Looks almost like how I wear mine :) It's easy and cool in the hot weather.

Jan said...

The haircut and the flower beds look great!