Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Help has arrived!



After sharing my concerns earlier about the "work" I was called to today...I got baled out by my son, Sam! He and Lisa and the boys came up this afternoon and helped "raise" the walls. It was so nice to have them come and share dinner with us. Henry helped out too! What fun to have a grandson to lick the bowl!

Our Bible study at church on "The Bait of Satan" ended tonight. It had been 12 weeks of focusing on how satan uses offenses to destroy relationships, churches, etc. A good study!

1 comment:

Beth said...

They are the best, aren't they? I've got to figure out how to get Sam to come out our way . . . I would ask what is favorite meal is, but then we all know my cooking skills.

Maybe I should stock my pantry with twinkies?