Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

How about that Lisa???


Isn't she amazing. That is FRESH, FROM SCRATCH, French bread! And is it ever good. She is a great cook and it is always fun to eat at their house! Now that we have learned to play 500 5 handed- since Brian was there with them- we've had some great games.
On to the more mundane things.
I've spent lots of time here the past 4 or 5 days. I know it doesn't look like much- and the picture looks almost the same as the one the other day- BUT...I got both spreads done. They didn't turn out like I had planned- they were GOING to have the comforter inside- but that didnt' work out. I am hoping that tomorrow's picture will look a bit different since I went to Wal-Mart tonight and got some more things for the room.

I am working on Grandkids Camp for next week. We will have ALL the grandchildren who are 6 years old and older here for 3 days of camp. That will be the oldest 8 of the 14. We have games, crafts, and all kinds of activites planned. I hope it is fun for all. We are looking forward to it. We had to go out and buy a "kids" bow and arrow set for the archery classes- don't want to say too much and spoil the surprises. Camp is scheduled for next Tuesday through Thursday-HGK Camp- First Annual!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Jonathan is completely packed and ready to come! They are both quite excited about it and can't stop talking of it.

Beth said...

Note to Lisa: Hey, I forgot to tell you before you married into the fam . . . you're not allowed to outdo the most senior sister-in-law! Okay, maybe it was inevitable.

I'll let you make up for it by cooking lots of great meals and inviting us over for dinner. :)

That meal the other night was incredible!

Lisa H said...

I'm honored to be a part of this family, and I'm glad I can bring something to offer (even if it is just homemade french bread!). :) Thanks, MaryBeth. That was a really sweet post!

Michelle said...

I'm not a Hasz, but a friend of the Hasz family and I live in Colorado. I'd like to send my kids to your Grandparents Camp. What is your camp cost? :-)