Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Top 10 Predictions for 2008


1.The Bible still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3.The Holy Sprit will still move.
4.God will still inhabit the praises of his people.
5. There will still be God-Anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7.God will still pour out blessings upon his people.
8.There will still be room at the cross.
9.Jesus will still love you.
10.Jesus will still save the lost.
SOME THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!!!!!!

Have a blessed year!

2 comments:

Lisa H said...

Wow, look at all your posts! :) I had no idea you were back!

Love the predictions--you are definitely right on!

Donna Gallegos said...

Thanks for being my friend for the past 40+ years. I truly feel blessed and I am so glad God NEVER gives up on any of us. I love the pictures!!
Donna