Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A visit to the Tabernacle


Although this took place a few month a go...I don't think I ever wrote about it. We were so privileged to visit the replication of the Wilderness Tabernacle while it was on display near here. We took Ashley and Jonathan (their parents were out of town) and since I had just been doing the BEth Moore study, "A Woman's Heart, God's Dwelling Place" this was especially meaningful to me.
Above- Jay is standnig before the Altar of Incense.

Here are Dave, Jay and Ashley, behind the Brazen Altar and standing before the Lavar of Brass.


And...the Ark of the Covenant....how blessed we are that we can enter the Holy of Holies and go right to Jesus. I loved the study and the recreaction of the Tabernacle. What a blessing to be able to have Jay and Ashley to show this to and talk to them about it all!

No comments: